Wednesday, August 7, 2013

About Me

Hooch & Bruiser  "Best Friends"
Let me introduce myself.  I'm Zetty and I'm 37 years old and i have a supportive and loving husband. We have no children unless you count our furry babies then we have two.  I have a 10 year old Chocolate Lab and a 9 year old English Bulldog.  My Chocolate Lab Hooch is dealing with cancer.  We just found out about 6 months ago and because of his age and because of our money having to take priority to my doctor bills we are doing everything possible to give him a comfortable life and treat him homeopathically.  He's hanging in there and I'm thankful for him everyday.  His brother Bruiser also loves him very much and stays very close to him.  I actually think they give each other the strength to keep going.  It's one day at a time for all of us.  

We currently live in Southern New Jersey near the shore but soon hope to move back to my home state of Ohio.  I seem to feel better there because it seems I'm not allergic to every single thing there.    

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, fibromyalgia, type II diabetes, thyroid nodules and now I seem to have developed a multiple chemical sensitivity.  I've always been a sickly type of person which i have learned goes along with the Celiac Disease but i've never had so many issues.  It seems that the Celiac going undiagnosed for so long caused a lot of these other problems.  I've had to change my diet, my bath and body products and even my husbands products just to survive. This has caused a lot of tension between me and my friends, family and associates.  Not everyone understands what the world around us is doing to us even killing us and most of them even if they do understand don't want to know or even think about it.  How sad.  If this blog helps educate, open one persons mind to the dangers that lurk all around us, if it helps to improve even one persons life just a little bit or give someone that little bit of relief be it mentally or physically, then its worth it to me.  

I am hoping to share my experiences with health and chemical exposure and how i've dealt with judgmental family and friends here on this blog.  I'm hoping to share the products i use and tips that i've discovered that have helped me and hopefully they will help you too! Please feel free to comment on any products that have improved your life as well and any tips that you feel may help someone else.  Here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment